Jeremy A. Peelle
Jeremy A. Peelle has been practicing law for nearly twenty years and has been working in Howard County, Miami County, Tipton County, Cass County, Clinton County, Grant County, and Carroll County communities. Jeremy Peelle has lived in Kokomo since 1977 and appreciates the local community and the unique legal challenges facing its residents.
Jeremy Peelle is only admitted to practice law in the State of Indiana.
We provide quality legal services to clients in the following areas:
- Divorce and Family Law
- Child Support and Visitation
- Collections and Creditor’s Rights
- Business and Corporate Law
- Contracts and Real Estate Transactions
- Civil Litigation (Plaintiffs and Defendants)
- Small Claims
- Municipal Law
- Personal Injury Cases